It is vital to create a product that will allow you to eventually expand into other markets. The goal is for the people who initiallly buy your product to also buy your next products. Since you have proven that you can be trusted by delivering a product to your clients they love it should be much easier to obtain their business when your new item hits the online marketplace. We need to understand a seed is truly important indeed. You need to see your first product as that seed.
- Singer Pink Says She Had Coronavirus, Will Donate to Philadelphia Hospital - NBC 10 Philadelphia
- A New York woman played her husband their wedding song on FaceTime as he passed away from coronavirus - CNN
- There are fears a coronavirus crisis looms in Tokyo. Is it too late to change course? - CNN
- 'It's an exhausting story': Jonathan Karl on his up-close view of Trump - The Guardian
- Skype rolls out 'Meet Now' calls that don't need a a sign-up or installation - Engadget
- Trump fires intelligence community watchdog who told Congress about whistleblower complaint that led to impeachment - CNN