It is vital to create a product that will allow you to eventually expand into other markets. The goal is for the people who initiallly buy your product to also buy your next products. Since you have proven that you can be trusted by delivering a product to your clients they love it should be much easier to obtain their business when your new item hits the online marketplace. We need to understand a seed is truly important indeed. You need to see your first product as that seed.
- Earthquake: 4.5 quake rattles Southern California; no major damage reported - Los Angeles Times
- 'Too late to stop it': California's future hinges on managing megafires - The Guardian
- Draymond, Chuck, Inside The NBA Crew Break Down Celtics Locker Room Reports After Game 2 - Bleacher Report
- Covid: PM considering new restrictions amid second coronavirus wave - BBC News
- McConnell vows Trump's nominee to replace Ginsburg will get Senate vote, setting up historic fight - CNN
- NVIDIA RTX 3080 PCIe 3.0 vs. PCIe 4.0 x16 Benchmarks (& Intel vs. AMD for 3080 Discussion) - Gamers Nexus